Wow! This One Common Household Item Burned This House Down

Just came across this video and I think you’ll be surprised at what started a fire in this man’s house – and burnt it completely down. Thankfully, no family members, including animals, were hurt in the fire.

Watch the short video so you can be aware of this hidden danger:

2 replies
  1. DEAN SHARPE
    DEAN SHARPE says:

    Glad I saw your video I keep a small box to throw all my used batterys and after watching I dumped it out and taped all the 9vt. ones. I will be passing this on to others.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *